Thursday, September 01, 2005

Taking A Break!

This is the closing stage of the Daily Morning Writings. Since my first language is Spanish, I feel it won't hurt to start a section in which only Spanish speaking friends and family can relate to my writings. I have over a year worth of Motivators, and to be honest, It is hard to think to write on more subjects. I feel like I might repeat myself; To reduce the chances, I will focus in translating what I have so far. If there are things that I want to post here, I will, but for the most part I will give it a rest. Feel free to go through the archives and read all of what is in this section....Remember this section takes a break, but a new one arises: Motivate En EspaƱol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything you've offered so far. I'll definately go back and catch up with the ones that I missed. Good luck with your new endevor!

Ciao Bello

and I'll be keepin a eye on you!

straymark