Friday, August 26, 2005

8-26-05

"I am thankful for small mercies. I compared notes with one of my friends who expects everything of the universe, and is disappointed when anything is less than the best, and I found that I begin at the other extreme, expecting nothing, and am always full of thanks for moderate goods." -- Ralph Waldo

Motivator: The highway on which u travel is there because some1 had a dream. Achievement begins with a dream. Great accomplishments cum about not only because some1 dreamed of them, but also because some1 believed in the dream enough 2 walk the long, hard road of making that dream a reality. It takes a dream. & then it takes more than a dream. What is urs? What r u doing about it? Stop & think 4 a moment about all the great things that have ever been achieved. Some1 had a dream. Some1 just like u. The world is filled with possibilities 2day. Take YOUR pick, & then make it happen.

No comments: